|The Heat & Celtics have played a balanced series after 3 games|
After losing Game 3 by 16 points, the Heat have only outscored the Celtics by 4 points in the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
Bloggers from the Miami Heat Index and HeatFreak.com discussed what happened in Games 1-3 of the Celtics-Heat playoff series as well as what to expect in Game 4 and the rest of the series. They also discussed the rest of the NBA Conference Semifinals matchups.
You can listen to the podcast right here or three other ways:
- The podcast began with recaps of of the first two games in Miami.
- After recapping the first two games, Platt and Arteaga had an in-depth discussion of Game 3 that covered:
- The Heat’s first half vs. their second half
- Mike Bibby and Zydrunas Ilgauskas vs. Mario Chalmers and Joel Anthony. Who should start?
- Why did Kevin Garnett have such a big game? What was wrong with Chris Bosh?
- Why didn’t the Heat force Rondo to go left when he only had one arm?
- With Game 3 in the books, what can Heat fans expect for Game 4 and the rest of the series? Arteaga gave his predictions and Platt recounted what he posted online Friday.
- The podcast ended with a discussion of the other Conference Semifinals:
This podcast was inspired by E.J. Fischer.