The fact that the Miami Heat Index is the only renegade blog on the Wages of Wins Network that thinks the NBPA will "win" in negotiations during the NBA lockout is a good thing.
The list below outlines who the Wages of Wins Network bloggers think will "win" the NBA lockout.
- Miami Heat Index: Players. See Defending the NBPA Strategy and NBPA Can't Win? Basketball Never Stops.
- Wages of Wins Journal
- David Berri: Owners. See NBA Owners to the Players, "This Is a Stick-Up."
- Andres Alvarez: Owners. See this tweet.
- Arturo Galletti: Owners. See this tweet.
- Sport Skeptic: Unknown.
- Courtside Analyst: Owners. See What the Pawn Stars Tell Us About the NBA Lockout.
- NBA Geek: Owners. See this tweet.
- NBeh?: Unknown.
- Ben Gulker from Pistons by the Numbers: Owners. See this tweet.
- Shut Up and Jam: Unknown.
That's a lot of misses for a network of blogs that's supposed to be "Taking aim at the lies and damned lies in sports..."
The Eastern Conference Finals was the last time this blog was the lone renegade on an issue. Everyone knows how that turned out.