One of Kobe Bryant's biggest fans and the Miami Heat Index discussed the impact David Stern's veto of the Chris Paul trade will have on the LA Lakers and the Miami Heat's chances to be a dynasty.
- How to listen: Play the audio embedded below, download the mp3 or check out iTunes
- Podcasters: Miami Heat Index and Dr. Matthew Platt
- Recorded: December 11, 2011 3:02 PM ET
The articles and questions listed below were covered during the podcast.
- NBA murders another CP3 trade
- Stern's veto cost the Lakers Lamar Odom. Will it also cost them Pau Gasol?
- Would Stern have vetoed the trade if Jerry Buss wan’t hospitalized?
- Will Stern veto a Dwight Howard trade?
- Is the NBA going to get the restrictions on player movement it wanted in the CBA by rejecting transactions for the contracts of superstar players?
- Has Stern guaranteed the HEAT will be a dynasty by crippling the Knicks and Lakers' attempts to be their competition?
- Did the HEAT promise to sabotage themselves with dumbass free agent signings like Eddy Curry and Shane Battier in exchange for Stern's dirty work?
This podcast was inspired by E.J. Fischer.