Bloggers from the Miami Heat Index and HeatFreak.com discussed The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of the Miami HEAT's free agency moves.
- How to listen: Play the audio embedded below, download the mp3 or check out iTunes
- Podcasters: Miami Heat Index and Alfredo Arteaga
- Recorded: December 9, 2011 6:05 PM ET
The bloggers referenced the articles listed below during the podcast.
What the HEAT needed in free agency:
What the HEAT got in free agency:
- The Good: Mario Chalmers (Ghost of PG Future) and James Jones (Of Course He's Back)
- The Bad: Shane Battier (He's Hated) and Juwan Howard
- The Ugly: Eddy Curry (the Worst Free Agent Center available)
Alfredo's Week 14 NFL Predictions
Alfredo is 39-22 picking games for the HEAT players' favorite NFL teams this season. He went 2-4 last week. This week's picks are listed below.
- Mike Miller's Vikings at the Lions: Alfredo picked the Lions
- Norris Cole's Eagles at Udonis Haslem's, Jones' and Eddie House's Dolphins: Alfredo picked the Dolphins
- Chalmers' Panthers vs. the Falcons: Alfredo picked the Falcons
- Dwyane Wade's Bears at the Broncos: Alfredo picked the Broncos
- Dexter Pittman's Packers vs. the Raiders: Alfredo picked the Packers
- LeBron James' and Chris Bosh's Cowboys vs. the Giants: Alfredo picked the Cowboys
This podcast was inspired by E.J. Fischer.