Bloggers from the Miami Heat Index and HeatFreak.com discussed why HEAT fans should care about the Chris Paul trade fiasco, what to expect from Norris Cole and Dexter Pittman after the Red & Black scrimmage, whether the HEAT can win playing small with Shane Battier and what Erik Spoelstra's contract extension means for the coach in the long-term and Eddy Curry in the short-term. And Week 15 for the HEAT's favorite NFL teams was covered, too.
Recorded: December 16, 2011 at 6:00 PM ET
Duration: 57:35How to Listen: Play the audio embedded below, download the mp3 or subscribe via iTunes
The podcasters referenced the articles listed below during the discussion.
Why CP3 Matters to the HEAT Future
Check out the HEATcast: David Stern Destroys the HEAT's Competition.
What the Red & Black Scrimmage Means for the HEAT Present
Is it a Cole World already?
Should Chris Bosh be spotting up behind the arc or posting up in the paint?
Lots of HEAT, Little Height
Can the HEAT win playing small with LeBron James in the post and Battier guarding power forwards as Pat Riley suggested?
- Glazing the HEAT Donut
- Fast Don't Lie
- Dwight Howard: Head-to-Head with HEAT in 2011
- Tyson Chandler... He Was a Problem in the Regular Season, Too
- The Gator Effect
Spo's No Lame Duck
Love him or hate him, Coach Spo's here to stay.
- Why he should stay: Spo Earned an Extension Not a Pink Slip
- A reason to hate: Spo and the Heat Shit List
- A reason to love: Let's Go HEAT!
Alfredo's Week 15 NFL PredictionsAlfredo is 43-24 picking games for the HEAT players' favorite NFL teams this season. He went 4-2 last week. This week's picks are listed below.
This podcast was inspired by E.J. Fischer.
- LeBron and Bosh's Cowboys at Buccaneers: Cowboys
- Udonis Haslem, James Jones and Eddie House's Dolphins at Bills: Dolphins
- Dwyane Wade's Bears vs. Seahawks: Seahawks
- Dexter Pittman's Packers at Chiefs: Packers
- Mike Miller's Vikings vs. Saints: Saints
- Mario Chalmers' Panthers at Texans: Panthers
- Cole's Eagles vs. Jets: Eagles