Bloggers from the Miami Heat Index and HeatFreak.com analyzed the top five stories for the Miami HEAT in the new year: Erik Spoelstra's coaching, the center position, rookies Norris Cole and Terrel Harris, Dwyane Wade's production and longevity, the changes in LeBron James and Chris Bosh's games and what fans can expect on the upcoming road trip to the West coast.
Recorded: January 7, 2012 at 12:07 PM ET
Duration: 59:42How to Listen: Play the audio embedded below, download the mp3 or subscribe via iTunes
The podcasters discussed the articles listed below during the HEATcast.
- 2012 Season Preview with the Queen of HEAT News
- NBA Week in Review: January 6, 2012
- Why the HEAT Don't Need a Center
- Curry Sucks
- HEAT Produced Page
- Where's the Value of Battier's Defense?
- The Unfair Advantage in Denver
This podcast was inspired by E.J. Fischer.