Bloggers from the Miami Heat Index and HeatFreak.com discussed the future of LeBron James and the Miami HEAT dynasty and what fans can expect in the second half of the season after the team's performance before All-Star Weekend.
How to Listen: Play the audio embedded below, download the mp3 or subscribe to iTunes
The podcasters discussed stats from the HEAT Produced Page and the topics listed below during the HEATcast.
- Will LeBron James' Return to Cleveland Prematurely End the HEAT’s Dynasty?
- Alfredo said Don't Bet On It
- MHI analyzed whether the OKC Thunder were more likely to be a dynasty than the HEAT
- What’s the biggest surprise from the 1st half and will it be sustained in the 2nd half?
- Dwyane Wade’s slow start
- Wade's MVP performance since returning from injury
- Will the starting lineup have Three Kings or Four? Mario Chalmers is playing like a king, Chris Bosh is not.
- Which role players will be in Top 6 of the playoff rotation?
- Udonis Haslem (Alfredo's choice)
- Norris Cole
- Joel Anthony
- Shane Battier aka Shaved Monkey Nuts
- Mike Miller (Alfredo's choice)
- All-Star Predictions:
This podcast was inspired by E.J. Fischer.