Bloggers from the Miami Heat Index and HeatFreak.com discussed what trades the Miami HEAT should and should not make before next week's trade deadline and how the team will fare on the road next week against the top teams in the Eastern Conference.
Podcasters: Miami Heat Index and Alfredo Arteaga
Recorded: March 9, 2012 at 6:05 PM ET
How to Listen: Play the audio embedded below, download the mp3 or subscribe to iTunes
The podcasters covered the topics listed below during their discussion.
- Trade Rumors
- Trade the HEAT Should Make: Chris Andersen for Shane Battier & Eddy Curry
- Trades HEAT Shouldn’t Make: Chris Kaman is worse than Joel Anthony but is he better than Dexter Pittman? Alfredo says Pittman's improved.
- What to Expect from Next Week’s Schedule
- 3/13 @Magic: 69% chance of HEAT win
- 3/14 @Bulls: 35% chance of HEAT win
- 3/16 @76ers: 59% chance of HEAT win
- 3/18 vs. Magic: Will Dwight Howard still be there?
- Prediction: Alfredo said the HEAT won’t lose another home game for the rest of the season. The numbers agree.
This podcast was inspired by E.J. Fischer.