Alfredo Arteaga from HeatFreak.com joined the Miami Heat Index to discuss what the HEAT's overtime loss to the Bulls means for the playoffs, whether the HEAT can win without a true center, an evaluation of Erik Spoelstra's routine and how to form the perfect offensive player from the HEAT roster.
Podcasters: Miami Heat Index and Alfredo Arteaga
Recorded: April 13, 2012 at 6:00 PM ET
How to Listen: Play the audio embedded below, download the mp3 or subscribe to iTunes
The podcasters discussed the articles and questions listed below during the HEATcast.
- What does the 96-86 OT loss to the Bulls mean for the playoffs?
- What’s the key to beating the Miami HEAT?
- Can the HEAT win without a center? It’s up to Chris Bosh. He’s the Key to Greatness.
- If you could make the perfect offensive player from the HEAT’s roster, then what moves would you choose?
- Alfredo: Mike Miller’s shooting stroke, Dwyane Wade’s 1st step, LeBron James’ court vision, Bosh’s jumper, Norris Cole’s speed dribble, Shane Battier’s bounce pass, LeBron’s leaping ability, LeBron’s left hand, Wade’s crossover
- MHI: Wade’s 1st step, LeBron’s court vision, James Jones’ 3-pt shooting, Wade’s bank shot, LeBron stepback, Bosh’s free throw shooting, Wade’s crashing the boards, LeBron’s leaping ability, Wade’s ability to split and sidestep defenders
- How would you rate the job Coach Spo's done this season? The HEATcast goes Behind the Scenes with Erik Spoelstra
- Will the HEAT have home-court advantage in the Finals?
This podcast was inspired by E.J. Fischer.